CoolToday Park Tours
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Braves Spring Training Facility
Facility Tours provide fans the opportunity to see the ballpark in an exclusive way. These 1-hour walking tours are held monthly and begin at 11 am. View and book upcoming tour dates below. Tours include climbing stairs and ramps, however, all tours are wheelchair accessible; please notify your tour guide prior with any questions or concerns.
Tour Highlights May Include:
• On field access at CoolToday Park
• A visit to the Braves dugout
• A walk through the Press Box
• A look into our luxury suites
• Up close look in the Braves Clubhouse
• Special aerial view of The Academy & practice fields on site
• Lunch at the Superior Pools Tomahawk Tiki Bar & Grill
**All tour stops are subject to availability depending on the activities occurring within the ballpark and/or due to weather.
· Adults: $35
· Group of 4+: $30ea.
· Seniors (60 & older): $25
· Children (13 & younger): $15
· Teacher/Chaperones: $15
· Children under the age of 4: Free
Book Your Tour
Tours must be reserved in advance by the Sunday at 5 pm prior to the tour date.